Shipping outside of Singapore and gift wrap options available can be added separately. I ship worldwide. Please contact me for a shipping quote. All prices includes free delivery cost within Singapore.
Handcrafted accessories based on East Asia’s intangible cultural heritage craft techniques by individual craftsmen and women. The range includes pure silk and synthetic items, hand embroidered pieces, and unique (only one in the entire world!) nishi-jin ori weave vintage silk kimono obi clutch/bags.
To ensure fair trade and remuneration, I do not go to factory productions for these commissioned works, but work with craftspeople directly. And most importantly, I do not bargain with them. Some of the items are from my own collection, occasionally they are unique items (I will state it as such) made from vintage fabric, therefore one of its kind.
Never thought I’d be making masks but, hey they’re part of our fashion accessories now isn’t it!
Pure silk hand embroidered masks, weaved silk mask, or synthetic masks of East Asian aesthetics will be made available. Some require a leadtime of 1month from date of order –the embroiderer would only start work thereafter, and we do not wish to pressure them on the timeline because good things are worth waiting for. It is back to the good old days of customised and made-to-order items, so bye bye to fast fashion~! I wish.
One of my greatest annoyance is what do you do with the mask when you eat, or take them off for things?! So I am also making mask holders (gorgeously matching some of the masks) so the beautiful fabric of the masks wouldn’t be left on some dirty chair or table top, or be blown away on some floor for you to chase after.
Because, the devil’s in the detail.
I don’t mean that this page is for my fans, but you might just fancy the fans here–completely frivolous and irrelevant and useless in today’s society, but so beautiful and intricate and worth the moolah if you have the acquired taste for them.
Will be putting up more fans in time to come from my own collection.
Coming soon. Gold-gilded filigree and cloisonne jewellery pieces inspired by Tang and Qing dynasty motifs and artefacts.
Coming soon in 2021.
Specially produced affordable collectibles that are educational and fun. All profits will go towards supporting upcoming productions and content creations (venue rental, content research, artist fee for musicians and dancers, costume purchase, props and set creation etc.). Arts and heritage patronage are essential to the development and sustainability of any practitioner and industry.
Coming soon in 2021.
Shipping & Duration (Outside of Singapore)
Estimated shipping duration for various countries are as follows:
Malaysia & Brunei (4-6 days)
ZONE 2 & 3
Asia and the Pacific (4-8 days)
Europe (5-7 days)
UK (4-6 days)
USA (6-8 days)
I will send you an email when the item is shipped so you can expect it in your mailbox soon!
Terms & Conditions
– Hand-crafted items are all unique, and would not look identical from the display image. By purchasing made-to-order hand-crafted items, you are agreeing that no change, cancellation, or refund if possible after payment except for large defects (i.e. damage or functional issue).
– Unique piece items (if stated as so) are all the exact item in the image. It would not be possible to order more than 1 piece.
– Duration of waiting for hand-crafted items might be longer than indicated based on the number of pending orders. An email will be sent to you with the expected waiting duration upon payment and should you not wish to proceed with the order due to time urgency (if it is beyond the originally stated duration on this page), I would be happy to issue you an instant refund.
– All items sold are non-refundable or exchangeable.
– Any design produced by us for you will remain our intellectual property and may not be used in any other form without our prior consent.
– We may occasionally use and/or feature custom made designs that we’ve previously produced in our other items, websites, exhibitions, showcases, pitches and portfolio. If you would prefer to opt-out or keep your relationship with us discreet, please let us know by clearly stating on your very first order request email. Different rates apply to bespoke and confidential designs.
– There is no warranty provided for all items and the ideal condition for keeping and handling of these items would be explained to the best of our knowledge and ability.